About Green Scholarship Organization (GSO):
Our mission is to serve the community by providing scholarship funds for underprivileged children and youth. We believe in investing in the next generation in terms of access to education and environmental awareness.
If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference, Green Scholarship Organization has a great opportunity for you as Community Care Coordinator. This dynamic role is a unique combination of sales, marketing and public relations. We are looking for outgoing, passionate and hardworking individuals that share our values and are excited about helping our non-profit organization grow.
- Research and identify potential donors
- Develop and execute long and short term fundraising plans
- Raising awareness of the organization’s work, goals and financial needs among stakeholders and external organization.
- soliciting and gathering monetary donations for an organization
- Developing strategies to encourage new or increased contributions
- Updating donor databases
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University Degree or College Diploma in Fundraising or Communications or related demonstrated experience in communications, fundraising and event planning.
- Charisma with strong interpersonal skill, excellent professional writing, editing, research and verbal communication skills
- Independently motivated with absolute commitment, integrity, and accountability
- An understanding of the nonprofit and social services sector an asset
- Demonstrated sensitivity to working in a culturally diverse environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, email and Internet as well as advanced computer skills
- Energetic, organized and able to multi-task in a time sensitive and dynamic environment
- Team player, reliable, positive attitude and results-oriented
Candidate Qualifications: Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Please apply in writing via email to: board@GreenScholarship.ca
Benefits are commensurate with qualification and experience